At Jo Holdsworth Recruitment we only ever promote from within and offer full training and a structured career path
- Candidate Consultant: Band 1
- Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager: Band 2
- Senior Consultant: Band 3
- Managing Consultant: Band 4
- Divisional Head: Band 5
- Director: Band 6
As part of our progression structure we offer regular training courses and run our courses through QA, a company based in Leeds. Some of the courses available are:
Celebrating Team Success
We have a team night out every quarter for hitting target, where we invite both sales and support staff to collectively share our joint success, and show our appreciation to our support team.
Previous nights out have included dinner at top Leeds restaurants such as Gaucho, Sous le Nez, Ambiente, Iberica, Restaurant Bar and Grill, Craft house, San Carlo, Stockdales of Yorkshire, Shears Yard and many more!
We also have a Monday morning team meeting where the company buys breakfast for everyone providing our team target has been reached from the previous week.
Celebrating Individual Success
Recognising the achievements of our people is a vital part of the Jo Holdsworth culture. We celebrate accomplishments through a variety of incentives, such as:
- 12pm finish on a Friday for achieving weekly targets
- Promotion lunches
- Quarterly incentives such as spa breaks, dinner for two at a restaurant of your choosing, personalised shopping experiences, driving experience days and much more…
See what employees both current and past have to say about of Jo Holdsworth Recruitment