This temporary role is partly work from home and partly site based. Our client is in Leeds city centre and needs urgent help in the accounts team. The role is for a minimum of 3 months but could potentially lead to a permanent role. Working full time hours Mon to Fri. You need to enjoy working with figures and have strong Excel skills. Any accounts experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Working within the accounts team posting invoices, chasing PO numbers and ad hoc accounts duties.
- Upon receipt of timesheets issuing invoices on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Matching PO numbers and chasing outstanding ones
- General accounts duties
- Working on Excel to a high standard
- A laptop will be provided
Skills and experience
- Ideally previous accounts experience however if you enjoy working with numbers training could be provided
- Excel is essential – you will be using Pivot Tables and formatting
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Any knowledge of VAT or double entry book-keeping would be useful
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri 8.30 to 5. On site Tues and Thurs at present and home working Mon Wed and Fri. When guidelines change this will be a site based role in Leeds.
Hourly rate up to £12 per hour dependent on experience
Location: Leeds city centre
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)
Reference ID: ALJ7570
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour