Urgent temporary role starting asap until the end of 2021 at least. Full time hours based between Leeds city centre offices and home. You need to be able to commit and have some previous experience in HR/Recruitment. Supporting various teams from start to finish in the recruitment process for junior to mid level roles.
Taking on responsibility for supporting various teams whilst recruiting on a range of roles. Full recruitment / HR process.
Due to large scale recruitment across several teams this national employer needs an extra pair of hands in HR to assist with the recruitment process. You will have full responsibility supporting on several roles. You will be:
- Taking details of the role from the line manager and placing the initial adverts
- Sourcing candidates where possible
- Short-listing and providing feedback
- Arranging interviews and potentially sitting in on interviews
- Managing the applicant tracking system from start to finish
- Providing support to line managers until the roles are filled
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- As much experience as possible in HR/Recruitment
- Rate relates to level of experience
- Confident and able to provide good support
- Very organised
- Ideally good knowledge of working on applicant tracking systems
Hours: Mon to Fri 37 hours per week
Salary: £23k to £25k dependent upon experience
Location: Split between Leeds city centre and home
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)