Urgent requirement for temporary candidates with good data entry skills. Experience not essential. Based near Thorpe Park in Leeds these temporary roles will run on an ongoing basis but ideally require candidates seeking a temp to perm role. It is a site based role completing important data input. 37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri. Accurate and speedy data input ability is essential.
Supporting our client over an extremely busy period inputting important data. Must have good speeds and be very accurate. There are a number of roles available in the organisation for temporary to permanent candidates. They will however consider candidates wanting short term temporary work in the meantime.
- Inputting data relating to financial information/reports etc
- There are a wide range of admin duties but the focus will be on clearing a back log but you may gain the opportunity to assist with other admin tasks
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Extremely accurate data entry skills essential
- Good keyboard speeds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Some work experience in an office related role would be preferable but having the ability to pick up a data entry role is more important
Hours: Working 37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri
Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Thorpe Park/Colton Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)