This Ipswich based firm are extremely busy and need extra support on a temporary basis whilst looking to appoint 2 candidates on fixed term contracts for 12 months as well as a permanent role. These roles would suit someone available short term whilst they recruit or could potentially offer longer term employment. Based in the office key requirements are good communication skills, a compassionate approach and ideally good previous telephone experience. Full time roles working 37.5 hours per week.
The role will provide proactive telephone communication and administrative support that will ensure the smooth running of the service offered.
- To be responsible for receiving and following up telephone calls into the organisation. You will then be assessing suitability for potential customers to join the programme offered by the organisation following questioning over the call
- Providing administrative support and issuing paperwork as well as keeping records up to date
- Managing applications and referrals to the programmes
- Using good communication skills to complete a questionnaire whilst maintaining an empathetic approach
- Updating spreadsheets regularly
- To prepare data on the programmes for operations team members
- To support marketing activity in the programme areas including targeted mail shots and campaigns
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Some experience of working to targets ideal
- You need a proven background in some type of telephone based work
- Have the ability to ask questions without being intrusive
- Be able to pick up a new system and new role quickly
- Be able to commit to at least a full month
- Have a compassionate approach
- Ideally have an in date DBS but if not we can apply for this
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £10 per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)