We urgently need temporary administrators to work 5 days over 7. They are varied administrative roles, covering a wide range of HR related issues. Training will be on site for 3 – 4 weeks and you will need to be able to work on site at least one day a week after training is complete (the other days will be home based). Once restrictions lift you may be expected to work on site more often therefore you need to be able to get to Morley.
We are looking to support this large client in various admin teams. The roles vary from team to team, but key skills include administration, extensive contact internally and regular use of a variety of systems across 2 screens. If you come from a background in a role that is temporarily suspended or likely to be due to Omicron and have a level of administration from that role, please do apply if you can give long term commitment.
The teams cover the wide range of tasks undertaken in HR such as time and attendance, sickness, holidays, wages, recruitment etc. Skills within sickness include strong data entry skills and ability to communicate throughout the business processing sickness records. Within recruitment the ability to follow processes by booking in candidates at sites throughout the UK for assessment centres.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- You will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload. Ideally, you will have call and administration experience however the ability to pick up new IT systems is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers (these are internal contacts you are providing a service to) on the telephone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- The ability to adapt and work flexibly with changing work demands and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
Hours: 37.5 hours per week working 5 days over 7. You will be expected to work at least one weekend day per week or both weekend days every other week.
Hourly rate £9.13 per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)