£20,000- £25,000 with approx £6,000 commission
Leeds, LS15 (Cross gates area)
THIS IS AN AMAZING BRAND WHERE YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE A FANTASTIC PROGRESSIVE CAREER
Driving licence and access to own car required. Graduates with limited work experience would suit this role.
Are you a strong relationship builder with a proven track record of hitting targets? Or maybe you haven’t had much exposure to a target driven environment YET but you know you would thrive in this type of environment because you are committed and highly motivated to succeed, then this role could be perfect for someone just like you!
My client provides an innovative, creative, fun product to companies to improve employee engagement, productivity and ultimately the bottom line within their organisations. They are currently looking to expand their successful team of Account Executives in their Vibrant Leeds office based in LS15
The Account Executive will promote products and services by working alongside the Sales Team to ensure that all targets are achieved.
- Use initiative to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas through research.
- Utilise the established sales process to generate meetings with the decision makers within organisations.
- Identify new clients through focused research and outbound calling to existing leads and emailing out to potential new clients
- Arrange for other members of the Sales Team to meet face to face with decision makers from larger organisations.
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized organisations, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- Help by supporting the Regional Sales Team in their management of all their clients.
- Manage your sales pipeline, offering a high level of service always to increase likelihood of securing business.
- Working as part of the Global Customer Service Team you must deliver a high level of service, over the phone and over email, ensuring that you are responding within the service level agreements.
- In order to achieve the above, the Trainee Account Manager must ensure that they maintain a solid understanding of our internal processes and the details of our programmes as they evolve.
– Management with ad-hoc projects
– The Marketing, IT, HR and Logistics teams who are based in Australia.
- Contribute to the general tidiness of office.
- Ensure all databases are kept up to date with accurate information.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets is desired.
- Natural and confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Customer Service and Sales experience is essential.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Driven and committed.
- Results oriented.
- A Mature team player.
- Resilient and good under pressure
- Desire to progress a career within sales.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)