Established in 2005 we are a team with 60+ years collective commercial recruitment experience in the UK market. We are specialists in the commercial recruitment world with 4 main recruitment disciplines: Permanent Solutions, Temporary Solutions, Executive Search/Headhunting and Business Consultancy. Our team are actively encouraged to work as individuals within parameters comfortable for them, but who by nature strive for success and want to develop. We operate UK wide working with highly reputable and globally recognised brands, as well as smaller scale / local SME’s and start-ups alike.
We are a financially secure and stable recruitment consultancy having survived the last 2 recessions in an industry that often suffers in economic uncertainty. We made significant tech-investments throughout 2020 enabling us to quickly embrace the new digital / virtual world and maintaining world-class service levels for candidates, clients and, of course, employees.
As a Key Account Manager on our permanent division, you will manage a portfolio of clients with varying recruitment needs. You will take responsibility for managing both the client relationship, ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved, as well as sourcing candidates and assessing suitability for job roles on an individual basis, also managing the candidate relationship for the duration of the job search experience.
- Proactively manage B2B client relationships
- Manage multiple on-going candidate relationships
- Sourcing new candidates via job boards, direct applications and referrals
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing portfolio of clients, as well as obtaining and chasing prospective leads and identifying new opportunities for your pool of candidates
- Upkeep of candidate and client records on our database – strong IT literacy
- Working with other consultants and account managers in the perm and temp team, to suitably recommend your candidates to other active vacancies being managed by JHR
- Work with the perm team manager to accurately pipeline and forecast your own desk
- Write job advertisements for your active recruitment campaigns and manage all ad response
- Working towards monthly and annual revenue targets
- Work towards KPI’s focused towards high retention rates, strong CV to interview ratios and high interview to placement ratios (achievable through consultatively knowing both your clients and your candidates inside and out)
We expect our account managers to be excellent team players, strong communicators, and natural conversationalists. As an account manager you will be able to utilise the resource support across the team, strengthening your overall candidate pool, as well as benefiting from being able to earn from your colleague’s desks as well as your own.
Perks & Benefits:
- Uncapped commission paid monthly
- Regular team social events
- Weekly breakfast incentives
- Regular individual and team incentives
- Flexitime scheme
- Day off for your birthday
- Christmas shut down every year
- Increasing holiday by 1 day per full years’ service, up to an additional 5 days
- Central Leeds office location
- Excellent tech and IT software
- Personalised training plans and tailored development opportunities
- Promotion lunches
- Dress down days
- Supportive team environment
Experience, qualifications and attributes required:
- 1 – 3 years B2B Client services, account management or sales experience
- Experience of having worked in a highly telephone-based job role
- Experience of having worked towards KPI’s and/or targets desirable
- Minimum qualifications grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE, or equivalent
- Naturally upbeat, outgoing and energetic by nature
- Self-motivated character with a resilient nature
- Experience of having worked in a heavily team orientated environment
- Good sense of humour!
- Happy to commute to and work from central Leeds office
- Excellent IT literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)