An outstanding opportunity to work for a leading Leeds based firm on an on-going temporary, potentially temporary to permanent basis. You would be responsible for the raising of income and the recovery of debt, delivering great customer service and effective financial control. The role involves liaison with their supplier base and internal stakeholders and requires good problem-solving skills. This role will support the ongoing delivery of effective accounting processes in a timely and accurate manner.
As an Accounts Receivable Team Leader, you must be a part-qualified or qualified accountant or someone with experience of managing finance teams. You need an excellent work ethic and helpful attitude.
- Qualified/part qualified accountant with experience in an accounting environment
- Able to communicate at all levels, understand the differing requirements of each audience group and adapt accordingly
- Ability to effectively prioritise a challenging workload and manage expectations of delivery
- Confident and pro-active with the ability to challenge stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A logical approach to managing data and a good level of technological capability
- Strong customer focus
- Should act with integrity and have sound judgement, promoting ethics and compliance
Hours are full time 37.5 per week
Hourly rate: £12.82 to £15.35 and the equivalent at £25 – £30k
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)