£18k – £20k
Leeds City Centre
Monday – Friday (no weekend work)
Our client are a global energy provider with a highly reputable name in the market and are one of the leading providers in the industry. Due to continuous expansion, they are looking for an Administrator to come and join their registrations team.
This is a very diverse and busy role which would suit someone with a practical and hands of approach. You will need to have an administrative background and have strong numeracy skills.
To be considered for this role you will need a strong educational background and will need to demonstrate administrative experience of working in a past paced role where attention to detail is key.
– Ensure the Change of Supplier process is completed in a timely and accurate manner
– Assist with the maintenance and development of all registration systems and processes for domestic customers.
– Ensure all market interaction processes are operated in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with business and industry practices.
– Liaise effectively with third party agents.
– Resolve meter faults, including exceptions management and resolution of issues associated with vacant and non-consuming sites.
– Validate meter reads and data to ensure that relevant industry targets for settlement accuracy are met.
– Help ensure that Home Energy’s obligations for theft risk reporting and monitoring are met
Key Attributes of an administrator:
– Attention to detail
– Process driven
– Well organised
– Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
Fantastic organisation to work for with excellent employee benefits such as annual bonus, pension scheme, competitive holiday allowance and so much more!
Interviews for this role will take place with immediate effect so don’t delay in sending your most up to date CV to us today!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)