Are you looking for temporary work until the end of January 2020? We are working with a leading employer in Morley who need temporary cover for around 3 months with the potential to extend if you are available longer. Varied administration work involving extensive internal communication.
We are looking to support this large client in various admin teams. The roles vary from team to team but key skills include administration, extensive contact internally and regular use of a variety of systems across 2 screens.
The teams cover the wide range of tasks undertaken in HR such as time and attendance, sickness, holidays, wages, recruitment etc. Skills within sickness include strong data entry skills and ability to communicate throughout the business processing sickness records. Within recruitment the ability to follow processes by booking in candidates at sites throughout the UK for assessment centres. In call handling it is all about continuous customer service supporting managers with a range of HR and recruitment queries so good systems knowledge is required and very good customer service ability.
Key qualities required are:
- You will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload. Ideally, you will have call and administration experience however the ability to pick up new IT systems is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers (these are internal contacts you are providing a service to) on the telephone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- The ability to adapt and work flexibly with changing work demands and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
Hours The department runs Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm however there is flexibility to work 8.30am to 4.30pm. One day a week you would be required to work 10am to 6pm and there is the need to work either one weekend day each week, 8am to 4pm or both Saturday and Sunday every other week (you would have an alternative day off in the week).
Hourly rate £8.97 per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)