I’m on the lookout for an Agency Director, preferably with a digital marketing background, to join a growing firm in Tadcaster.
Our client are true pioneers and have entered 2021 developing a brand-new arm of the business and expanding their service areas to make them a full-service agency. Working directly with the Managing Director, we are looking for an Agency Director who has experience in a growing marketing/media agency and who has the experience of setting new departments and service areas up from scratch.
Very well-rounded position with a lot of scope over the years to come and in a value-lead company with an engaged workforce and rewarding culture.
You will be involved in all aspects of leading/running the agency, being responsible for defining new service areas with the MD, recruiting and growing a team, managing budgets/forecasting, managing a portfolio of client relationships and more.
This role is being recruited for at the beginning of this new division’s inception – so you’re getting involved at the fun stage! The company are keen for the successful candidate to completely influence the next big business decisions and as such, experience of having set up new departments/ service areas from scratch is essential. Equally you will need to know the digital marketing world inside and out.
We are looking for a humble yet ambitious, client focused entrepreneur who still enjoys getting their hands dirty!
Overview of key attributes / background required:
- Digital marketing agency background essential
- Strong leadership experience having operated at a senior level
- Portfolio of developing / starting something new and making it a success (business, department, new service launch, etc.)
- Ideally a portfolio of clients / experience of developing relationships and winning new contracts
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate, ambitious and driven
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance / company car
- Private Healthcare
- Social activities throughout the year
- Annual team trip abroad for achieving targets
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)