Business Development Executive
£20,000 – £24,000 DOE
Leeds (City Centre)
Permanent – Full Time
My client is looking for a graduate calibre candidate with proven sales experience to join their successful, and consistently expanding, outbound sales team. Working from a B2B database, you will initially generate new business revenue through data sales by telephone whilst building strong professional relationship with prospective customers.
• Sells a portfolio of the organisation’s products directly to end-user organisations.
• Has structured direct contact with clients and limited authority for negotiation
• Identifies opportunities to develop new products and services by working closely with customers/clients whilst maintaining existing revenue streams
• Builds relationships with key influencers and users within designated client/customer base.
• Sends introductory emails to prospective clients and follow up emails with product information.
• Arranges qualified appointments for sales team.
• Undertakes research to identify new prospects.
• Qualifies and responds to incoming enquiries.
• Provides support on existing client/customer accounts.
• Maintains CRM details on portfolio in line with guidelines
• Establishes cohesive links and relationships with internal teams including Sales, Operations and Marketing.
• Performs all reasonable duties required to meet targets.
• Liaises with internal departments on any client issues that arise and ensure a satisfactory outcome.
Successful candidates will have proven sales experience and communication skills ideally gained from a B2B telemarketing background. You will be target driven, a self-starter and a motivated team player. You will have a consultative approach and good listening skills, with the ability to use effective questioning to understand clients’ needs and tailor sales pitch accordingly.
My client offers genuine career progression and has exciting expansion and refurbishment plans for 2018 – apply now as this role will not be available for long!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)