Are you looking for a new role with a fast-growing, market leading company in Leeds City Centre?
Are you a driven and motivated candidate who is looking for a new role?
Do you have hunter mentality and like communicating with senior business leaders via telephone, email and demo calls?
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Working as a key part of the Business Development team, the Business Development Manager effectively manages pipeline to drive the exceeding of KPIs and targets set both through self-generation work and inbound leads.
- Manage own pipeline of prospects from self-lead generation and inbound leads
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, and authority to drive conversion.
- Strive to meet or exceed monthly targets through best practice.
- Own the continuous improvement of sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Assist Product Experts team on product demonstrations encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of the product offer and commercials.
- Identify new business opportunities including channel and other partnerships.
- Engage directly with decision makers with SMEs throughout the UK.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports
- Achieve and report on Key KPIs agreed with Sales Director.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a previous sales role with successful track record
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior business leaders such as CEOs and CMOs.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Customer centric approach.
- Organised and strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth, continually improving for the benefit of our clients, our colleagues, and our own self development.
- Results focused, with a sense of urgency, tenacity, and persistence.
- Strong collaboration skills, as a leading voice in the dressing room working with internal stakeholders.
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £25,000 – £45,000 DOE + Comms
Location: Leeds City Centre
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)