This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing SME in the local area engaged on a government funded programme to support their long-term growth and organisational development.
As Business Growth Manager, you will be employed by a local University and engaged in contract to work onsite with one of their clients. Working on a 2 year fixed term contract with this business; The role of Business Growth Manager is to support the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) through a period of growth and change management through constructive advice and business support.
Your first few months in role will be spent ‘in discovery’, understanding where the business is now vs where it wants to be. Following a pre-defined project plan thereafter; you will integrate with various departments in the organisation and develop constructive guidance and advise for the SLT to aid the organisations development.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Market & customer analysis for current and future business model
- Support in the development and implementation of a new Product Service System (PSS)
- Analysis of business processes and associated unit costs
- Supporting organisational behavioural change and operational change – analysis, development and embedding
- Regularly reporting and presenting business ideas to SLT
- Support in company-wide process improvement
- Offer guidance when identifying potential new markets and new market launch strategies
- Implement change methodology amongst the management and leadership team
- Support in developing employee engagement methodologies
Experience, attributes, and skill sets required:
- Experience in supporting a SLT with organisational development projects
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good IT literacy
- Hands on approach to organisational development
- Ability to develop and lead on new innovative approaches
- Experience is a scale-up / growth environment advantageous
Whilst this role is initially employed on a 2 year FTC, the majority of professionals who take on this role often find senior employment opportunities available to them towards the end of the contract.
What’s in it for you…
- Excellent onboarding and ongoing support
- £2,000 personal development budget per year to use at your leisure
- Opportunity to study for a fully funded higher degree
- Enrollment on management training programme
- Excellent long-term prospects – fast-track to senior leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing government funded programme in the UK
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week. 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Fri, 08.30 – 4pm Fri.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
Contract: 2 year fixed term contract
Location: Normanton, Wakefield
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)