Leeds City Centre
£17,000 + Bonus
My client are a leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for Case Coordinators to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or is wanting to take the next steps in their career, candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Where possible, identify process improvements.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Update of case manager computer systems.
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
What you will get in return
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- Option to earn an uncapped bonus
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)