Leeds City Centre
Monday- Friday 9-5:30 – Office experience/degree not required.
I am currently recruiting for an exciting company based in the centre of Leeds, they are the leader in their field and have a really nice, family feel. They are currently looking for case coordinator to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. We can consider applications from people who have never worked within an office environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Speaking with clients, borrowers and lenders over the phone
• Achieve monthly completion targets and maintain high standards at all times.
• Identify any potential problems and reporting them
• Customer Service
• Correspondence via phone, email and fax
• Update the computer system
• Draft transfers
Skills & Experience required
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Previous admin/customer service experience
• Ability to work in a high volume environment
What you will get in return
• Company Summer BBQ’s
• Monthly raffles
• A competitive Salary
• Option to earn an uncapped bonus
• Monthly Quiz
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)