Do you have a background in retail or hospitality?
Are you looking to make the move into an exciting office environment?
Are you passionate about career progression and development?
If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a well-known, leading law firm based in central Leeds who are currently looking for a Case Coordinator to join their extremely busy department on a permanent basis after the company have won several new contracts. The role is extremely varied, fast paced and challenging and offers excellent career progression and development through the business. The company have excellent incentives in place such as a generous holiday allowance plus a day off on your birthday, dress down Fridays, 30 minute early finish on the last Friday of every month and the opportunity to earn a generous bonus on top of your basic salary.
The Case Coordinator role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has worked in a fast paced retail or hospitality environment or someone with previous customer service and/or administrative experience. The Case Coordinator role offers brilliant support, a full training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship of further education. The Case Coordinators are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Looking after 30+ legal case files on a monthly basis, working towards the achievement of monthly completion targets for each of the files and making sure everything is completed accurately and within a certain time frame.
- Telephone liaison with banks, solicitors, mortgage brokers and clients on a daily basis and answering any questions or queries they have and completing the administrative tasks for each query.
- Whilst dealing with the case files, identify process improvements to ensure the clients are receiving the best service possible.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems and reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensuring that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Updating the internal systems with all details
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
- Work within a fast paced, busy environment whilst working under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Working as a team and independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good data input skills
- Previous conveyancing experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a fast paced and high volume environment is essential
What you will get in return:
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
- Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
- An excellent bonus scheme
- Smart Casual dress code
- Profitable global company
- Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
- Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance – e.g. paid birthday leave
- Significant career progression opportunities – large in-house training function
- Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5:30
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)