Job Title: Claims Team Leader
Hours: 35 hours, rotating shift pattern between 8am- 8pm.
Location: Huddersfield (City Centre)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE + Bonus
We are currently working with a highly reputable, nationally established, award winning organisation in the heart of Huddersfield! Being one of the largest organisations within their field; they are seeking someone who takes great pride in their work and wants to really get behind their employer through exciting times of growth.
We are seeking an experienced Claims Team Leaders to join the team and manage a well-established claims department. With this role being at Management level, it carries overall responsibility for the performance of the department through maximising both customer and staff satisfaction and continual performance improvement and development of the team.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive basic salary plus performance related bonus scheme (bonus paid quarterly subject to achieving pre-agreed targets)
- Private healthcare (after successful completion of probationary period)
- Access to interest free travel loans
- Workplace pension scheme Perkbox exclusive discount scheme
- Annual leave commences at 20 days plus bank holiday per annum Loyalty reward with additional leave for length of service – up to a maximum of 25 days per annum
- Birthday leave – an extra paid day off on your birthday each year Staff social club with regular events throughout the yea
Key Skills / Experience required:
- Proven experience of driving a team forward in a target let environment
- Technically competent with significant experience of delivering agreed values and objectives in a legal services position
- Possess a professional reputation within the legal services industry
- Background of assessing claims for acceptance on the basis of liability, quantum, causation and limitation.
- The ability to multi-task and perform/deliver a number of duties simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to build professional relationships at all levels.
- T literate and familiar with using all Microsoft products and the ability to adapt and learn new systems and software.
We are seeking candidates who are currently or have very recently been working within legal services but more specifically have in-depth knowledge related to the claims process.
- Develop all departmental KPI’s that you identify as being vital to the delivery of targets by the Claims Team and be able to effectively communicate and implement these KPI’s to the Claims Team, monitoring and measuring the success
- Be able to effectively plan, control and prioritise your own workload and that of your team
- Conducting regular performance appraisal reviews for all members of the Claims Team
- Identifying and implementing best current working practices to the Claims Team to maximise performance
- Have an active participation in, and contribution to, Senior Management Meetings reviewing the wider business performance to the strategic plan and objectives
- Apply your knowledge and experience of the legal services industry to make quick, accurate and confident decisions in relation to the performance of the team and individuals therein
- Act as a champion for the values across the business, ensuring that the claims team always understand and display values in their daily conduct
If you have previous experience working in the legal services industry and have an in depth knowledge of the claims industry then please don’t hesitate to send your CV across to us today!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)