Client Development Executive
£25,000- £28,000 + uncapped bonus (10k first year)
Leeds City centre
My Client is an award-winning company that delivers a service to schools across the UK. They have a small but vibrant team with big ambitions in their Leeds city centre office.
They are looking for a Client Development Executive to join their team that can help them further develop their sales strategy and grow their business. The candidate should be comfortable getting meetings over the phone / online and at conferences and then converting those meetings into sales. We want someone that can help us grow our business to the next level, we are a tech startup growing rapidly with plenty of big future opportunities for the right candidate.
The commission structure is fantastic and you will earn 5% commission on all business you have generated and this is on repeat business too so the further you develop the client relationship the more you will earn.
- Generate customer leads through calling schools.
- Present, promote and sell our services at events.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and produce status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Highly skilled at generating meetings using a variety of means.
- Familiarity CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)