Client Services Executive
Leeds City Centre
Salary £21,000 per annum
Hours Shifts between 7am-10pm Mon-Fri
We are currently working closely with an incredibly established and very impressive company based in the centre of Leeds. Their offices are state of the art and offer great benefits and facilities for all staff. The company are an international business and are growing fast! This opportunity will give you the platform to progress, learn and grow and potentially develop a hugely successful career.
The role of Client Services Executive is to provide technical IT support to customers both internal and external. Primarily you will be involved in supporting the clients in the use and administration of the company’s on-line products and services. You will need to possess strong communication skills as you will be liaising with your customers regularly both via email and telephone. Acting on the support desk function of the business you will need to be happy and confident in working under your own initiative whilst working effectively but also enjoy problem solving!
• Investigate technical queries and provide regular updates where required
• Analyse/use investigation techniques to resolve queries
• Resolving queries via different channels such as face to face, telephone and email
• Develop good working relationships with key contacts throughout the business/externally if required
• Maintain high levels of customer service
• Contribute to the continual improvement of the services provided
• Work within clearly defined standard operating procedures
Some other reasons to work for us…
• A stunning city-centre location
• An on-site restaurant
• 26 days holidays – buy and sell up to 5 annually
• Company bonus scheme
• Company paid healthcare scheme
• Support for local charitable causes through volunteer days
• Great pension arrangements
• Discounted travel cards
• Annual travel insurance
• Bike-2-work schemes
• Employee recruitment referral scheme
• Life Assurance
• Plus much more!
These vacancies have become available due to members of the current team being promoted. If you want to get involved with this forward thinking company with lots of healthy long term prospects then don’t hesitate in sending your most up to date CV across to us today!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)