Client Support Administrator
Leeds City Centre
£17,000 + £800 Quarterly bonus
Monday- Friday 8:30-5:30
I am currently recruiting for an impressive business in the centre of Leeds, they are looking for two Client Support Administrators to join their friendly, hardworking and extremely conscientious team.
The Client Support team will do whatever they can, as quickly as they can to coordinate things between various third parties to ensure they can make the customer’s journey as smooth as possible. It’s essential that the Client Support team are pro-active when chasing down requirements, that they apply common sense and be able to switch between being assertive and sensitive depending on what’s required.
- Successful track record working in a customer service environment.
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- The ability to prioritise, organise and structure your tasks effectively.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Experience of working with databases (inputting).
- Proven track record of high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Proven track record of working to and achieving individual targets.
- Experience of working towards wider business targets.
- Experience of adhering to Data Protection regulation.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)