We are currently representing a debt management company based in Leeds, they are a highly respected and trusted leader within their sector and are Widley known for purchasing and recovering debt in a reasonable and compliant way. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to come on board and join a team that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
The role of Customer Service Executive will consist of working in a very fast paced, busy environment and dealing with a large number of inbound calls on a daily basis as well as communicating by webchat and email. You will be the first point of contact for customers who need a solution to manager their personal debt so listening and questioning skills are vital for the role.
- Enabling customers to find a sustainable solution to managing their personal debt via telephone or digital (webchat, email) communication channels, when interacting with all customers.
- Demonstrating effective questioning and listening skills and really knowing what it means to show empathy, all the while finding a sustainable solution for each customer
- Treating customers fairly and putting them at the heart of everything you say and do.
- You’ll interact with customers in vulnerable circumstances and find the right outcome for them.
- Managing both inbound and outbound calls and being able to negotiate the most reasonable and affordable plan for your customers.
- Working within a highly regulated sector, which will require you to follow specific instructions, handle your calls in a very compliant way, produce accurate information onto our systems, and follow strict quality and security procedures.
- Taking control in challenging conversations whilst still putting the customer first.
- Having determination, resilience and a strength of character which will clearly reassure customers that they are in a safe pair of hands.
- Excellent customer services skills as well as strong communication skills
- An empathetic and approachable manner and sharp listening skills, so that you can pick up on verbal cues and clues
- Experience of inputting customer data onto CRM systems and be computer literate
- Organised, and comfortable working to achieve targets which focus on quality, accuracy and compliance
- Having the ability to find the best possible outcome for the customer
- Having previous experience in handling customers who are in vulnerable circumstances.
- Having the ability to work within a team, but also independently, where necessary
- Be confident in dealing with complex calls and complaint handling
- Experience working within a regulated environment where data protection, confidentiality, regulatory compliance and treating customers fairly have been your key priorities
- Due to the nature of the role, all employees must be able to pass a credit check
Ultimately, we are looking for a customer focused individual who is happy working in a high-volume call-based environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a contact centre or customer service background. The company / team themselves are very people orientated and have an outstanding staff-retention track record in like-for-like roles within the company. They provide high quality, on the job training and offer strong support to all employees.
Hours: Monday to Friday shift patterns with working hours between 8am – 7pm and 1 Saturday in 3 working 9AM – 2PM
Location: Leeds, LS28
Salary: Starting salary of £18,945 which will rise to £20,774 after a successful 3 month probation period
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)