Monday to Friday
Our client, a growing business based in Leeds 14 are recruiting for a Complaints Officer to join their warm and welcoming team! With only 17-20 employees’ in their Leeds office, you will very much be a part of a family feel team who love to have a good laugh and chat at work while still working hard.
As a Complaints Officer, your day to day will entail…
This is an extremely varied, demanding and complex position, as a Complaints Officer and you will be expected to manage your time effectively. Your key duties will be:
- Taking ownership of and resolving escalated complaints regarding mis-sold lending
- Carrying out a full internal investigation into each complaint
- Using data to evidence whether the complaint is valid
- Liaising with external and internal contacts to gather information
- Building and compiling case files for each customer complaint
- Liaising with the customer throughout the whole process
- Successfully coming to an appropriate conclusion and resolution for the customer
- Closing complaints cases
- Following all required financial regulations and ensuring TCF is always maintained
What background are we looking for for the Complaints Officer?
- 1 years’ experience within a complaints role
- An understanding of financial regulations would be ideal such as FCA / TCF
- A patient and empathetic approach
- The ability to manage a high volume work load is imperative
- Excellent telephone manner and strong verbal English skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Complaints Officer role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)