I am working with an independent industry specialist in the Energy sector who are in the process of relocating to a brand new office in the very up and coming Thorpe Park Business complex based in LS15, East Leeds.
Celebrating their 10 year anniversary; are client have a very strong and well established reputation and a very different/refreshing approach to dealing with customers and suppliers.
Their aim is simply to provide an outstanding level of customer service to UK Businesses at highly competitive prices. So we are looking for people who equally love and want to provide outstanding levels of customer service!
• Working as part of the operations team to provide excellent service across the board
• Dealing with inbound customer enquiries via email and telephone
• Making follow up outbound calls to customers
• Liaising with suppliers and other 3rd parties as well as customers
• Effectively deal with any customer billing enquiries
• Investigating complex queries as they arise
• Resolving any customer complaints in a prompt, professional manner
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
• Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service – ideally business to business
• Ability to work well under pressure with demonstrable examples
• Ability to be patient, empathetic and able to communicate with passion
• Excellent problem solving abilities with demonstratble examples
• Strong team player
• Natural rapport building skills
• Good IT Literacy – experience of having working on an internal system (CRM) and MS Office
Our client take the success of their individual employees, departments and company as a whole very seriously and have ambitious growth plans to continue pushing forward. Consequently they are looking for people want to invest in their career and want to work hard. In return, they offer healthy development opportunities within the business (which have been achieved by many before!), they promote employee wellbeing and also include an extensive medical, optical and dental insurance plan for staff upon completion of probationary period.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 DOE
Location: Thorpe Park, LS15, East Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)