Modern, successful and driven towards the future, you could be taking on a unique opportunity to work as a Customer Experience Advisor for a very rewarding, well established law firm based in central Leeds.
With a refreshing approach to customer service, my client is absolutely focussed on taking a ‘customer first’ approach and ensuring the customer feels fulfilled and conclusive at the end of a call. Regulated by BOTH FCA and SRA unlike many law firms, my client must be seen to do everything in their power to support and do the best for every customer.
Monday 12:00 – 20:00 Tuesday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00. NO WEEKEND WORK.
What is expected of you as a Customer Experience Advisor?
- Taking inbound calls from customers who require payment plans in order to clear outstanding debt
- Carrying out income and expenditure forms to make sure the customer can afford to make repayments and agree a feasible amount
- Liaising with the administration team to confirm set up and administer on the internal systems
- Approaching each phone call with a pleasant and positive outlook for the customer
- Building rapport with customers, ensuring they have a consistent, thorough customer journey
Customer Experience Advisor are required to have the following:
- A minimum of 6 months call centre experience
- An understanding of TCF / Treating Customers Fairly
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C in Maths & English or equivalent
- A team player attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A dedicated and solutions orientated approach to customer service
Why is this the right move for you? My client is a very driven and dedicated employer who supply the following benefits to their Customer Experience Advisors:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Sociable and bubbly team
- No weekend or bank holiday work
- Dress down Friday
- Free hot and cold drinks
- NO TARGETS
- Business casual dress
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Customer Experience Advisor role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)