Currently seeking a digitally inclined Customer Marketing Manager to join a highly reputable and rapidly expanding mar-tech company following a recent investment. The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for all digital end-to-end customer communications, working closely with the well-established customer experience team to drive customer value proposition and retention through enhanced marketing communications. experience.
Working alongside the wider marketing team and reporting into the Head of Marketing, this is a very varied and exciting role this is critical to fueling revenue growth and retention amongst existing customers. We are on the hunt for a digital-marketing professional who understands the customer lifecycle, from welcome and nurture, right through to reactivation and win-back.
- Complete end-to-end ownership, management and implementation of the new & existing customer communications strategy. From onboarding/welcome, to up-sell, re-activation and win-back.
- Working closely with the growth marketing team to ensure consistency across all customer-facing communications
- Be a champion of customer excellence and work closely with the customer success team to understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities to talk to customers and drive revenue.
- Reviewing, analysing, and reporting on customer campaign performance and suggesting optimisations that could deliver more engagement.
- Aid the wider marketing team whenever the need arises – this may involve working on acquisition focused communications, internal comms, attending marketing events/webinars, and feeding into the overarching marketing strategy.
Experience, qualifications and attributes required:
- At least 2 years’ solid experience in a senior marketing role
- Strong digital marketing and digital communications background
- Email-marketing experience highly advantageous
- Educated to degree level (or equiv.) in a related field: Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Media, Advertising etc.
- Experience in a customer marketing environment highly desirable
- Experience using CRM systems and understanding how to leverage CRM data in email comms strategies
- Technically savvy and creative, killer eye for detail
- Quick thinker and strong problem solver
- Naturally customer-centric mindset
Whilst this employer are based in the heart of Leeds, the successful candidate does not have to be completely office based and therefore doesn’t need to be based in the vicinity. However, should the successful candidate prefer to be office based or prefer a WFH / WFO hybrid model this can also be accommodated. Being close enough to commute in to the office when needed desirable (Sheffield, Manchester etc.)
Hours: Full time Mon – Fri
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Location: Leeds / Remote (as above)
We endeavour to respond to each individual applicant and provide feedback where possible but do ask in return that applicants only apply if you meet the criteria listed above. If you have not heard back within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. Should our qualified team feel your experience matches an alternate position they will be in touch. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)