We are currently recruiting for some temporary roles which have the potential to become permanent and are working for a well-established Morley-based employer, a successful leader in its sector. They are looking for Customer Payments Advisors to start immediately, for an initial 3-month period but these will extend and can become permanent. The role will be site-based for training and then will become hybrid working with the option to work one day or more in the office. Now the roles are partly on site you will be working in a lively office environment with a relaxed attitude focussing on upbeat customer care on a flexible basis. Candidates placed here by JHR have provided excellent feedback on this department, these roles, colleagues and working environment; a great place to consider.
You will be handling customer queries surrounding payments. This covers dealing with refunds, e-vouchers, cancelling orders, issuing VAT receipts to customers and general support of the off-shore team. You will need to be able to use different computer systems proficiently and deal with contact over the telephone.
For the first 2 weeks, you will undergo on-site training Monday to Friday. Following this, shift work will be introduced. Shifts vary but the department runs between 7am and 12 midnight. They are open weekends as well. You are expected to work at least one weekend day per week; however you will get a fixed day off in the week.
- Working through queries via a ticketed system.
- Dealing with customer’s payment queries via the telephone and online.
- Liaising with different departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with banks, the police, and the Benefits Agency on occasions when necessary.
- Updating customer information in the company database.
- Performing administrative tasks surrounding the day-to-day enquiries.
- Escalating problems to other teams where necessary.
Experiences, skill set and/or qualifications required
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Confidence dealing with difficult situations is essential.
- Quick at picking up new systems and working on various IT systems.
- Extremely trustworthy.
- Excellent eye for detail and observant.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Experience in a customer service role is desired but NOT essential.
Hours: 37.5 hours 5 days over 7. The hours are on a shift basis and complete flexibility is required. Their standard shifts Mon to Fri are between 7am and 12am. You will be expected to complete a late shift each week. You will need to work at least one weekend day per week.
Location: Morley (hybrid working with a minimum of 1 day per week in the office, the rest can be WFH)
Salary: £10.26 per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)