Customer Service Administrator – Part-time/School Hours
Monday – Friday 9.30am -2.30pm
£17,500 – pro-rata
Our client a fast growing, dynamic truly global financial services organisation are currently recruiting for a Part-time Customer Service Administrator to be based out of their prestigious Leeds offices. This is a varied and challenging role, handling telephone and email enquiries in a fast-paced environment, it is an excellent opportunity for someone to begin their career within a growing organisation
- Responding to inbound telephone calls and emails from investors and finance industry professionals, providing information related to investments
- Through training, gain expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures to be able to clearly explain information in an understandable way.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
Skills and experience:
- Confident communication skills – both written and oral.
- Demonstrates at all times respect with colleagues and customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism by possessing an in-depth understanding of good customer service
- Demonstrates a good team working ethic
- Commitment to self-development
- Working knowledge of MS packages e.g. Word, Excel
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)