Customer Service Administrator
Leeds City Centre
£16,500 plus bonus OTE 18-20k
Monday- Friday 9-5:30 – Office experience/degree not required.
28th May Start date.
My client are a leading legal services provider based in the centre of Leeds. They are currently looking for customer service administrators to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. We can consider applications from people who have never worked in the legal sector or within an office environment
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Speaking with clients, borrowers and lenders over the phone
- Achieve monthly completion targets and maintain high standards at all times.
- Identify any potential problems and reporting them
- Customer Service
- Correspondence via phone, email and fax
- Update the computer system
- Draft transfers
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous admin/customer service experience
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)