My client is a forward-thinking company that specialise in hiring out equipment to contractors and civil engineers. Their small team of Customer Service Administrators are friendly, hardworking and extremely conscientious. Due to expansion they are now are looking for another individual to join their vibrant team.
Customer Service Administrators are expected to maintain relationships with their customers and prospects whilst understanding their needs, recommending solutions and taking orders. Processing and administering hires, sales and invoices on all relevant systems.
- Process inbound telephone calls and email enquiries to assess customer’s requirements, recommend solutions, take orders and give follow up support
- Gain a technical understanding of all products and services within the business
- Engaging customers and prospects in dialogue by asking the right questions to gather customer, competitor and general market information for the marketing department
- Help to resolve queries and complaints to the satisfaction of the customer
- Complete enquiry forms, create and send quotations
- Entering hire and sales orders on to systems and preparing relevant workshop and delivery paperwork
- Requesting order numbers from customers
- Arranging delivery and collections of orders using the appropriate transport method
- Processing equipment off hires on the hire system
- Obtaining proof of delivery from third party transport providers
- Resolving invoice queries
- Creating invoices and raising credits on relevant systems and posting to account package
Providing an excellent service to their customers is at the heart of what they do, their Customer Service team is central to the delivery of this commitment. They keep their customers delighted by being great listeners, understanding their challenges and providing advice and solutions over the phone. They’re curious investigators who share a common purpose of helping others whilst delivering a high standard of customer satisfaction. They provide the kind of service that earns their customers’ trust and ensures they reward us with their custom time and time again.
It goes without saying that they want the very best candidates to apply.
- Team player
- Good at prioritising workloads
- Great attention to detail.
- love to learn and welcome feedback for improvement.
- Capable of working under pressure, often to tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
If this sounds like you, then you could soon begin a rewarding career working as part of our friendly team based in our head office, conveniently located on the outskirts of South Leeds. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer excellent company benefits, including a private pension scheme and private healthcare.
Potential Key Performance Indicators & Drivers
- Average call answer time
- Abandoned calls
- Number of credits raised due to admin errors
- Collections overdue
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)