My client is an award winning supplier of work wear based in Leeds, they manufacture a wide variety of healthcare and salon uniforms as well as making bespoke items to match any clients needs. In addition to this, they also supply NHS approved PPE and many other complimentary products for our customers in the numerous industries.
They currently have an exciting new opportunity to join their team as a Customer Service Administrator, a suitable candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid of hard work, have a commitment to deliver an outstanding customer service, be prepared to go the extra mile, be able to prioritise your workload to meet customer deadlines, have fantastic organisational skills and communicate with people at all levels. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with customer service and/or administration experience who is wanting a brand new exciting and challenging opportunity!
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and ensure all queries are dealt with and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction within company guidelines.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to sales team.
- Have great organisation skills and be able to prioritise the work load to meet customer deadlines.
- Processing of customer orders, attention to detail is a must.
- Be flexible and assist other departments with their work load as and when necessary.
- Assist with the creation of customer logins & instruction sheets
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered at all times.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and in accordance with company policy
- Ensure Live Chat is in operation daily.
- Reply to customer emails within the agreed time
- Pro-actively keep customers updated and informed of the status of their orders – communicating out of stocks, delays and estimated delivery dates by email or telephone. This also includes recovering and / or limiting any sales losses.
- Arrange courier collections (& freepost labels) from customers if and when required.
- Prepare the customer service numbers for the daily huddle
- Assist the sales team as and when required – this will include various tasks but could include CRM updates, arranging samples etc
- Processing sales orders.
- Great attention to detail and high organisational skills
- A positive, flexible, confident communicator with a ‘consider it done’ attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of Word & Excel, have great initiative and be a persistent problem solver.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience within a busy customer service and/or administration role
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)