Are you available immediately?
Are you looking to start a new, exciting career in a fast paced, busy environment? Are you out of work and looking to start something as soon as possible? Do you have customer service or administrative experience?
If you have experience dealing with administrative tasks and are confident in speaking to customers/clients over the phone this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a well-known, leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their extremely busy department after the company have won several new contracts therefore if you love working in a high pressured, fast paced environment this could be the ideal role for you! This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with previous customer service and/or administrative experience, that offers brilliant support, a full training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship of further education. Candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
The company are very big on training, development and progression and would love bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who have excellent transferable skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client lenders to provide guidance on how to use the system, assist with requirements of the application process and answer general queries.
- Assisting with queries regarding registration for access and verifying user access.
- Assisting with queries regarding transactions held within the system.
- Checking applications and amendments received online to ensure all requirements and criteria have been met in full.
- Action and respond to incoming messages and e mails from the client lenders.
- Ensure all communication with client lenders is to agreed service standards and a highly professional level.
- Update the online admin system in respect of the progress of applications.
- Chasing outstanding information / applications.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Where possible, identify process improvements.
Skills & Experience required
No previous Legal experience is required but the following is ESSENTIAL;
- Grade C or above In GSCE maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
- Must pass a credit check
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge.
What you will get in return
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)