Customer Service Advisor
Monday – Friday
This person plays an integral role to the success of the business with responsibility for ensuring the maximum potential is achieved from the customer base. A passion for building relationships with customers, problem solving and delivering high levels of customer service is essential.
This person will be all about the customer and their needs and thrive on offering alternative/additional products to make the customers life easier whilst creating loyalty. They will constantly implement best practice techniques to give the business the best possible outcomes.
- Responsible for maximising volume, positively influencing margin, and increasing customer retention through nurturing relations with customers.
- Achieving monthly targets & KPI’s
- Manage own work-flow and processes associated with the Customer Care team.
- Respond to any customer queries by telephone and email, in a timely manner whilst delivering a world class service.
- You will carry out commercial campaigns through outbound calling to ensure the maximum amount of customers are regularly using our products and services.
- Delivering a proactive service to our customers, leading to better relations and increasing the customers lifetime value to our business
- Scope out possible future offerings with the existing base and report on feedback.
- Early finish on a Friday of 3pm
- The company has been in the Times top 100 small companies to work for
- Free parking
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Investors in people accredited
- No micromanagement
If you would like to wok for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and have the possibility to develop and progress in your career then please don’t hesitate to send your CV across today.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)