Are you looking for a fresh start?
Do you consider yourself a professional, articulate and driven individual?
If so, I’m currently recruiting for a solutions orientated Client Service Advisor within the Legal/Financial sector. Located in beautiful, modern offices in central Leeds, you will begin your 12 weeks training programme to get you set up to succeed in your new Customer Service position.
Is this in a call centre?
No. This is an office based Client Service Advisor position, working within an office of around 40 team members who take a supportive, friendly and fun approach to their working life.
Is this your typical Client Service Advisor position?
This is a little bit different to your typical Client Service Advisor position. Your day will rotate around ensuring you are providing a dedicated, friendly service to your clients, dealing with any issues or concerns they have and ensuring a time managed approach to their requests.
You will be responsible for…
- Dealing with a high volume of client queries
- Resolving any issues or concerns
- Working towards and meeting tight deadlines
- Taking a professional, confident approach to each telephone call
- Contacting clients with updates and confirmation
- Acting as the first point of contact for your client pool
- Relationship building and relationship management
- Carrying out all administration and system updates as required
What do you need to succeed as the Client Service Advisor?
Telephone based customer service experience is absolutely essential
- Excellent verbal English skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- A customer first approach
- A reliable and professional approach
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Client Service Advisor role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.