Customer Service Advisor
Leeds City Centre
£15,500 – £18,000 dependent on experience
Our client is a dedicated, genuine and driven employer who puts their staff at the heart of everything they do. As a business who has continued to grow over many years, they’re now looking to expand their customer service team to support their existing customer service team.
Why is this the right move for you?
As a new member of the Customer Service team you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent progression scheme
- Dedicated and thorough training programme
- A fantastic and supportive team to work alongside
- A positive and motivational working environment
- Amazing staff bonus and benefits
As a Customer Service Advisor, your key responsibilities will be:
- Taking inbound calls from customers with regards to any queries or advice they may require in association with their existing accounts
- Providing exemplary levels of customer service to each and every customer equally
- Using the company’s internal computer systems to record or update any information obtained on your calls
- Ensuring you are following all company processes and procedures during each call
- Providing a positive and supportive journey to each customer
To be successful for this Customer Service Advisor role, you will need…
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C level as a minimum in Maths & English
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Either retail, hospitality, office or call centre experience
- Degree educated would be preferable but is not essential
- Strong time management skills
- The desire to develop and progress
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for this Junior Customer Service Advisor role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)