Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you want to work for a business that is forward thinking and innovative with a great working environment?
Are you confident using a variety of computer systems?
Our client is a forward-thinking medical logistics company, and we are looking for a customer service advisor to join on a full time, permanent basis. We are looking for a candidate who has great communication skills, has an eye for detail and also who is confident at working with a variety of different computer systems.
- Consistently always deliver an excellent standard of customer service taking a proactive and positive approach to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Log, prioritise and resolve customer queries raised via inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Effectively and accurately communicate information to customers and liaise with departments throughout the business.
- Provide support and assistance to customers, colleagues, and drivers.
- Promote a cohesive, empowered and engaged working environment.
What You Will Need
- Experienced with computers, working with a variety of different software’s
- Excellent administration skills
- Empathetic individual, you can understand how an issue affects your customers, on a personal level, and are able to communicate this to your customers
- Works well under pressure
Hours – Monday-Friday 9-5