Customer Service Advisor – Full time and permanent
Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 – Depending on experience
Hours: Monday–Friday – Shifts between 8am and 8pm – Candidates MUST be flexible to work shifts as well as occasional Saturdays.
All applicants MUST be able to pass a credit check and a CRB check!
Company & Role Overview:
Our client, an award-winning financial services company, provides finance solutions to consumers and businesses. They’ve recently been rated as one of the” Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” with an impressive employee retention rate of 83%. Due to natural growth, they’re now seeking Customer Service Advisors to join their offices in Leeds City Centre.
The company are heavily invested in their employee’s which is why they provide an in-depth induction to all employees which covers the company background and their principles as well as providing full training to ensure you’re up to date and confident in the role.
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be handling both inbound and outbound calls from existing customers regarding their finances
- Discussing customers financial circumstances in a consultative manner to identify which offers or solutions would be best suited to their financial needs
- Arranging affordable and manageable payment arrangements with customers regarding arrears on their accounts, in a professional and empathetic manner
- Working towards ‘Key performance indicators’ that enable the company to monitor and track your productivity daily
- Assessing and resolving complaints efficiently and effectively ensuring the customer is satisfied with the outcome
- Providing a high level of excellent customer service always to ensure all customers have had a pleasant and professional experience through their dealings with the company
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints primarily via phone, but also by post, email or other electronic channels to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact
- Full training and development opportunities including courses and workshops
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Opportunity to work within a 5-minute walk from Leeds train station
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a career within a forward-thinking organisation where you will be rewarded for your hard work and will have the opportunity to develop and grow, please apply now!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)