Customer Service Advisor
Office based – not call centre
Leeds City Centre
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Due to business demand, I am currently recruiting for 4 new Customer Service Advisors to join a modern, driven financial services organisation based in central Leeds. This position is over a 6 month fixed term period commencing on 25th March, experience is not necessary, however a positive, motivated attitude and a willingness to learn is key.
You will be working in a very bubbly, friendly and rewarding environment, allowing you to naturally grow and develop in your role.
The Customer Service Advisors are responsible for:
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers regarding their accounts / personal loans
- Amending their details such as address changes, bank detail changes etc
- Taking payments over the telephone
- Liaising with internal teams
- Talking to new customers about internal products, having the initial conversation and transferring through to the sales team to complete
- Ensuring a positive and confident approach to each call as a friendly first point of contact
- Keeping a professional manner in line with company policies and procedures
Debt Recoveries Agents are required to have the following:
- Experience in a customer service environment, whether it’s face to face or in office/call centre
- Understanding the importance of providing a positive and informative customer journey
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C in Maths & English or equivalent
- A team player attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A dedicated and solutions orientated approach to customer service
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)