Do you have a background in retail or hospitality?
Are you looking to make the move into an exciting office environment?
Are you passionate about career progression and development?
If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a well-known, leading law firm based in central Leeds who are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their extremely busy department on a permanent basis after the company have won several new contracts. The role is extremely varied, fast paced and challenging and offers excellent career progression and development through the business. The company have excellent incentives in place such as a generous holiday allowance plus a day off on your birthday, dress down Fridays, 30 minute early finish on the last Friday of every month and the opportunity to earn a generous bonus on top of your basic salary.
The company are very big on training, development and progression and would love bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who have excellent transferable skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Telephone liaison with lenders, brokers, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Where possible, identify process improvements.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Update of case manager computer systems.
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Date-set and completion of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
Experience of working in a high volume environment.
What you will get in return:
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
- Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
- An excellent bonus scheme
- Smart Casual dress code
- Profitable global company
- Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
- Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance – e.g. paid birthday leave
- Significant career progression opportunities – large in-house training function
- Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5:30
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency