Customer Service Executive
£16,000 – £18,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Full time, permanent position 9:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Are you tired of working ridiculous shift patterns that change at the drop of a hat?
Is the call centre environment starting to grind you down?
Do you want to work for a company where you don’t just feel like a number?
Well, you’re looking in the right place!
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity within Customer Service for our client based in Kirkstall, Leeds. You will be working as part of a small customer care team who are responsible for providing an end to end service to their client base. You will be fully trained covering the processes you will need to follow and the energy industry from the beginning, and fully supported throughout your employment.
What will your daily duties be as a Customer Service Executive?
- Taking inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Setting up new customer accounts on the system and arranging confirmations to be sent out
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing support and advice to customers regarding selection of the best matched energy package
- Updating customers with promotional details where possible
- Contacting customers when account renewals are due
What experience do you need to be the new Customer Service Executive?
- A minimum of 6 months call centre or office based experience
- A customer first approach
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with A-C in Maths & English
- A positive and solutions orientated approach
- Confidence when dealing with customer queries
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Customer Service Executive role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)