My client are a well-known, leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their extremely busy department after the company have won several new contracts therefore if you love working in a high pressured, fast paced environment this could be the ideal role for you! This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with previous customer service experience, that offers brilliant support, a full training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship of further education. Candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
The company are very big on training, development and progression and would love bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who have excellent transferable skills.
- Liaising with institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms in relation to Re-mortgage applications.
- Answer all queries within service levels.
- Liaise with customers throughout the Re-mortgage process
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure all service levels are met.
- Liaise with financial institutions in obtaining information.
- Input of data onto the computerised system.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Smart Casual dress code
- Profitable global company
- Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
- Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance – e.g. paid birthday leave
- Significant career progression opportunities – large in-house training function
- Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology.
Role: Customer Service Executive
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM to 5:30PM
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)