These temporary roles have the potential to become permanent and are working for a well-established Morley based employer, a successful leader in its sector. They are looking for Advisors starting urgently for an initial 3 months period but these will extend and can become permanent. They are site based for training and then will be hybrid working therefore you will definitely need to work on site some of the time every week. Now the roles are partly on site you will be working in a lively office environment with a relaxed attitude focussing on upbeat customer care on a flexible basis. Candidates placed here by JHR have provided excellent feedback on this department, these roles, colleagues and working environment; a great place to consider.
You will be working within a lively customer service team where the role combines assisting customers mainly by phone and with the possibility of being required to support by email as well. You will be assisting with feedback on both service and products as well as offering solutions to resolve the customers concern. Excellent customer service ability is required however we are open to a range of backgrounds your customer service skills were attained in eg contact centres, retail etc. If you do not have specific experience but feel you are the type of person who cares about providing customer service and that with training you could achieve this, it is worth contacting us.
- Accepting calls from customers within a busy environment (600+ calls to the department a day).
- Handling and resolving customer enquiries around a product or service that the customer has received.
- You will need to be able to work from two screens and use a headset (provided by the company). Whilst speaking to the customer you will be typing details of their query/complaint/feedback.
- Updating customer information in the company database
- Provide support and comprehensive product / service information to customers.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- You need to be the type of person who goes the extra mile to support customers.
- A willing attitude is very much appreciated by the team.
- Previous experience should include customer service; be it over the phone or face to face.
- You need to be computer literate as you will be working between two screens, but training can be provided.
- You need to be able to control a conversation whilst updating the database. The most important factor is being able to hold a good quality conversation.
- Someone who enjoys customer service and care about resolving customers’ problems.
Hours: 37.5 hours 5 days over 7. The hours are on a shift basis and complete flexibility is required. Their standard shifts Mon to Fri are between 8am and 8pm however you would usually be expected to complete a number of shifts between 12 noon to 8pm each week. Weekend hours are Sat 9 to 5.30 and Sun 10 to 4. You would usually work at least one weekend day.
Salary: £9.53 per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)