This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Executive to take on a temporary role for anything between 3 and 6 months however there is a potential permanent role for someone looking for a temp to perm position. The role is on the outskirts of Wakefield centre. You will be building relationships with existing customers via telephone and email (inbound calls) on a full time basis whilst working for a rapidly growing local agency. Co-ordinating IT support for clients.
Our client is looking for a professional, confident, and adaptable Customer Service Executive to work in a friendly, supportive environment where the emphasis is on service. This role is focused on delivering an excellent experience to all of our clients customers through the efficient management of inbound phone and email support requests. You need to be able to work at pace, maintain a positive attitude and have a fantastic telephone manner. This is a 6 months role starting asap. Commitment for this period is paramount. The role could extend and there could be an opportunity to join the firm permanently.
- You will be the Customer Service support connecting customers with IT Developers around the clients IT issues
- Taking calls and responding to emails and creating tickets to pass to the IT Developers to deal with the various issues
- Managing the ticket from start to finish, maintaining contact and updating progress
- You will need to prioritise issues dependent on the level of severity of the IT issue and manage customer expectations
- Ensuring all support requests are recorded efficiently with sufficient detail and allocated to the most suitable team
- Working to assist the team to achieve customer service targets/KPIs communicated by Team Lead/Management
- Developing a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care
- Ensuring delivery of the best support whilst working speedily and maintaining a rapport with customers and working within targets or KPIs set by the business
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with all training delivered and to be able to work to the set processes and procedures of the business
- Proactive, hard-working and determined approach to work
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Hours: 37.5 per week ideally 8.30 to 5.30 Mon to Fri (some flexibility on start and finish time)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)