A 3 months temporary role supporting a well-regarded firm based within easy access of Wakefield and Barnsley. This full-time position combines order processing administration with customer service. A car is essential. Feedback from employees placed there has been excellent!
The duties involve processing customer orders and providing a high standard of customer service. Duties include:
- Taking customer orders via fax or email for various sites. Processing orders to achieve customer delivery expectations to a very high standard.
- Liaising with customers to resolve any issues relating to customer orders.
- Working with other members of the Customer Service team in collating the relevant documentation to assist in the resolution of customer queries.
- Responsible for identifying and reacting to supply chain issues that will impact on achieving customer delivery requirements.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers; maintain the Customer Service data base to support the Customer Service function to 100% accuracy.
- General administration duties, filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, good customer service skills and ideally with some experience in order processing/sales administration.
Office location: Close to M1 – easy access from Wakefield or Barnsley with a car. From Leeds it is only about 15 to 20 minutes by car if based local to the M1.
Salary: £9.60 per hour – 38 hours per week
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)