My client are looking to expand their fast-growing team with an exciting opportunity to join their business in their Customer Success team as their newest Customer Service Executive on a permanent basis. They are market leaders in the tech world and have a unique, multi-award winning, anti-money laundering verification tool, used by professionals in the legal, accounting, and financial services sectors, providing client firms with a one-stop-shop for all their compliance needs.
They are looking for talented and driven individuals who can demonstrate a high level of motivation and a positive attitude. My clients’ roles offer a stimulating working environment, exciting career progression and a great remuneration package, to name but a few benefits.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client by maintaining regular contact, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Developing client relationships to create loyal, happy customers
- Writing client contact reports and recording upsells
- Organising and conducting training for clients on the platform
- Audit reports
- Client support queries including address, input, result, pricing, and usage queries
- Explaining and interpreting alert emails
- Demonstrating developments in the platform or regulations
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Experience in Account Management and Customer Service preferable, but graduate applications will be considered
- The ability to connect and interact with a wide variety of people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in prioritising and organising under pressure
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Strong IT skills
Hours: 8.45am – 5pm
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)