This temporary role will be for at least 3 months and due to recent system changes within the organisation may lead to a 1 year ftc or a permanent role. In the meantime a minimum of 3 months commitment is required. Mainly home based at present the role will still require 1 – 2 days working from the office in central Ipswich. Excellent experience in data collection and analysis is required for this role working for an easy going firm with a passion for the field they work in. Full time Mon to Fri. Car parking available on site.
The role will support the Data coordinator and Data & Technology Manager to collect, collate, manage and present data from relevant systems in order to create reports as required in line with KPIs, data reports for service leads and ad hoc data requests for the service. In addition, the role requires you to support system users with inputting when needed and with system queries.
- To support the Data & Systems Lead to develop new systems to ease collection and analysis of data across the service going forwards.
- To support the Data & Systems Lead to manage data collection and analysis across the service for creation of the KPI reports, quarterly and annual data and performance reports.
- To monitor, in conjunction with the Data & Systems Lead, all referrals into the service, including how people are reporting hearing about the service.
- To use the data from various reporting systems to create specific reports focusing on referrals.
- Running KPI reports.
- To provide any other data reports as and when required.
- To create and send paperwork out as required and keep all records up to date.
- GDPR Compliance.
- Quality Assurance.
The person fit would be someone who can listen to and follow instructions and take guidance and apply a critical eye to their work. It is a relaxed environment working with a friendly team who are passionate about their sector. They have strong links to the medical profession and this would suit someone who has worked with data in the public sector or health and well being. Starting asap for at least 3 months but there is strong chance it could lead to a permanent opportunity and they do want someone keen to secure a permanent role eventually. When the firm return to the office fully you will still have the option of working from home 1 – 2 days per week.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week but there is flexibility to work 8.30 to 4.30 or 9 to 5
Office location: Ipswich
Pay rate is between £9.23 per hour and £10.00 dependent upon experience which could increase if it becomes permanent.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)