Do you love working with Data? Are you extremely proficient with Excel? If yes, then this is the role for you!
My client is looking for a Data Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in the Artwork department of a large pharmaceutical company, you will be responsible for the provision of product data to our customers, sustainability data reporting, and co-ordination of packing configurations for external suppliers.
Day to day, you will spend a lot of time working with Excel and pulling together large volumes of data, processing and ensuring it is in a digestible format for the end customer. You will also maintain key customer relationships by attending regular video meetings and communicating via email.
- Responsible for the research, collation, and supply of technical information to end customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers to deliver high service level via email and web meetings
- Working with external suppliers to develop efficient packaging solutions
- Storage and maintenance of packaging data to support artwork projects
- Creating and running sustainability data reports
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience querying and verifying data from multiple sources
- Ability to build and maintain data sources
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to balance variable workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing, packing & distribution, and artwork processes preferable
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Location: Barnsley (with WFH Flexibility 2/3 times per week)
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)