We are currently seeking an experienced Data Coordinator to join the team of an established firm in the Suffolk region, with a strong background in Data manipulation, validation, analysis and reporting. This role will take responsibility over ongoing data capture and reporting requirements in line with business needs. We are seeking someone who has worked in a data-lead capacity previously and who would be confident working in a self-sufficient environment.
You will need to be confident producing reports in easy to read formats for a non-statistical audience. You will take responsibility of coordinating all data management and being able to provide high-level statistical and analytical support, to ensure that KPI’s are achieved and the data can be easily translated to support with business decisions.
This role will initially commence on a 1 year fixed term contract, however permanent prospects could become available for the right candidate.
Overview on duties and responsibilities
- Liaise & manage relationships with a wide range of people at all levels to facilitate the obtainment, maintenance and use of data across a range of databases
- Ensure that all targets, robust data collection and validation systems are in place across the services and that Data requests are resolved swiftly and effectively
- Analyse information, produce reports working with complex and sensitive data and contribute to projects and KPI’s in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyse and present information to internal and external colleagues
- To use analysis and interpretation skills to interrogate activity reports and provide explanations of variations
- Provide quality control support for data colleagues’ work as well as your own work though data validation and reconciliation exercises, data quality, exception reporting and appropriate liaison with data providers
- Support Service Leads in producing evaluation reports from the client evaluation responses
- Coordinate guidance and training for staff on the relevant data systems across the service as appropriate
- Deputise for the Data Manager as and when required
- Ensure data confidentiality and security is maintained at all times
- Accountable for ensuring own service targets are met
- Accountable for raising identified service issues
Overview on expertise and skill set sought
- Advanced Excel user to include the use of Pivot tables, look-ups etc. (this will be tested)
- Ideally educated to degree level in a data-orientated subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, Psychology etc., or equivalent level of knowledge gained through experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience having working in a data / compliance orientated role
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness and use of initiative
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and pro-actively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of coordinating projects and managing a sometimes demanding workload
- Experience of producing reports and analysing data with the ability to present an output
- Strong team player
- High level verbal and written communication skills
This is a new role within the company that has a lot of scope to evolve, however please note that the role will initially commence on a 1 year fixed term contract. We are seeking someone who matches the above skill set but is self-motivated with initiative and can make the role their own by bringing their own ideas to the table too.
Due to up and coming business projects, we are ideally seeking someone who is able to commence employment no later than mid-July 2020.
Hours: 37.5 hrs Mon – Fri
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 DOE
Contract: 1 Year fixed term contract
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)