Leeds City Centre
£15,268 – £16,010.00
Are you wanting an exciting new challenge? Do you see yourself working in a fast paced, busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for Data Processor’s to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wanting to make the move from Retail or Hospitality into an office environment that offers brilliant support, a full training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship of further education. Candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
The company are very big on training, development and progression and would love bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who have excellent transferable skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- File Mortgage Deeds, Occupier Consents and Transfer documentation received in store.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests for documentation form store.
- Tracking of items loaned out to the business to ensure safe return and storage.
- Auditing of documents held to ensure archived items are removed.
- Ensure that all processes are strictly complied with and that all files are accurately maintained and proceeding in accordance with set procedures
- Liaising with the legal teams to resolve queries where appropriate.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good data input skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge (desired but not essential)
- Previous administrative experience
Skills & Experience required
No previous Legal experience is required but the following is ESSENTIAL;
- Grade C or above In GSCE maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
- Must pass a credit check
- Must have previous administration OR customer service experience
What you will get in return
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- 25 Days holiday, a day off on your birthday and no work on bank holidays
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target)
Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC
Proven track record of internal promotion
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)