Do you have experience in a customer service background?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Do you have experience in working in a high-volume environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
My client is a large and successful law firm based in Leeds City Centre who have gone from strength to strength since opening their doors over 20 years ago. They are now looking for a Deeds Team Player in the shared services department to join their busy team on a permeant and full-time basis to help with processing Title Deeds in a timely manner.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- File Mortgage Deeds, Occupier Consents and Transfer documentation received in store.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests for documentation from store.
- Tracking of items loaned out to the business to ensure safe return and storage.
- Auditing of documents held to ensure archived items are removed.
- Ensure that all processes are strictly complied with and that all files are accurately maintained and proceeding in accordance with set procedures
- Liaising with the legal teams to resolve queries where appropriate.
- Input deeds received into the business
- Returning deeds to the new lender
- Process all the associated post & faxes.
- Accurately input, retrieve or amend data on the system as instructed or required
- Ensure that all processes are strictly complied with and that all files are accurately maintained and proceeding in accordance with set procedures.
- Dealing with recorded/special delivery mail.
Some of the personal qualities needed for the role are:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good data input skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge (desired but not essential)
- Previous administrative experience
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency.