We are seeking a driven individual who can take the reins in this digital focused permanent position working as part of a rapidly growing internationally established business. As Digital Manager your role will focus on generating and converting website traffic to support sales growth in the UK. Working with the BD Director to continuously develop all website platforms to generate more high-quality leads. Additionally, the role will work with the rest of the internal marketing team and agency partners, to understand digital requirements and drive improvements. We are seeking someone comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse, and energetic environment.
The organisation are an internationally established firm who have continued to grow rapidly throughout 2020, 2021 and have healthy prospects ahead over the following years. This position has been created within the marketing team to further aid the growth and development of the division, as well as the businesses external presence across multimedia channels.
- Drive quality lead generation through digital platforms
- Collaborate with your comparable colleagues oversees on international campaigns
- Manage digital marketing budget for the department. ROI reporting
- Manage external agency relationships
- Work with other marketing managers to achieve departmental goals / targets
- Continuous development of customer experience via all digital platforms
- Develop, set and implement website strategy
- Continuous development of all UK websites, including UX and CRO
- Line manage and lead a small, growing team
We are seeking someone with experience of working with key stakeholders to develop content strategy plans and confidently be able to run with internal projects/ campaigns but also enjoy the frontline / hands on aspect of the role. Additionally, we are seeking someone who would be confident in representing the marketing department to the companies European and US counterparts, as well as managing relationships with external partners, agencies and influencers.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Experience in a luxury goods / high value purchase industry
- Proven record of setting and implementing website strategy
- Proven experience of developing and managing digital marketing investment budgets
- Proven record of achieving defined digital and marketing KPI’s
- Strong analytically to understand digital data
- Development understanding for Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress, Sitecore, and WiX
- Knowledge of implementing and co-ordinating successful paid media campaigns – including SEO, SEA, and Paid Social Ads
- Proven record of creating, implementing and tracking performance of lead nurture
- Experience managing and developing CRM systems for system led lead management
- Experience driving e-commerce sales both at high and low value products
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Able to work individually and as part of a very small team
- Experience presenting at physical conferences and virtually
- Proven examples of being innovative in previous roles
This is a particularly diverse role that would really suit someone looking for a niche opportunity in the market place to enhance their career within an organisation who have consistently grown year or year but who still have very healthy growth plans and ambitions ahead. Culturally the marketing team are innovative, energetic and collaborative in approach. As such we are looking for someone who demonstrates similar levels of enthusiasm in their work to keep up with the ever-evolving nature of this role.
Hours: Full time Mon – Fri
Salary: £40,000 DOE + Annual Bonus
Location: Birstall, Leeds
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)