We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join the team of an established company based in the heart of Leeds, a short 5 minute walk from the train station.
Our client have, over the years, evolved a traditional business model into a digitalised platform which has proven to be a very effective step in the industry.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be the first of it’s kind within the organisation so we are looking for someone who is used to working with a degree of autonomy, has a lot of initiative and who has an entrepreneurial-streak! This role also has the ability to work across 2 additional sister companies in the local area which gives the role more variety than most.
Experience and expertise required;
• Proven digitial marketing experience
• Demonstratable experience of working in an autonomous role/environment
• Experience of managing Marketing/departmental budgets
• Ability and experience of communicating at Director level or with other stakeholders
• PPC Campaigns – essential
• Google adverts – essential
• Social Media management and content – essential
• Working knowledge of landing pages / lead capture pages – essential
• Ability to monitor and track own performance in line with company objectives
• Experience of managing budgets
• Strong analytical ability
• Traffic management
• SEO knowledge – advantageous but not essential
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team to achieve objectives
You will need to be a hardworking character who is up for a challenge but who is looking for a long term career. You need to be confident in working as part of a team but within a standalone job role and be confident with the responsibility this carries. Personality is as equally important to this company as what you can demonstrate on paper – having a good sense of humour is a must!
This company offer a flexible working scheme and the ability to work from home once a fortnight. Along with a competitive basic salary they also offer a 10% annual bonus paid bi-annually. City centre location commutable from all surrounding towns. Strong social team environment with regular company socials. Very healthy development opportunities long term.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours Mon – Fri
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 DOE + annual bonus
Location: Leeds city centre
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)