Do you enjoy working towards targets and deadlines?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Do you have experience in working in a high-volume environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
My client is a large and successful law firm based in Leeds City Centre who have gone from strength to strength since opening their doors over 20 years ago. They are now looking for a team player in the document service department to join their busy team on a permeant and full-time basis to help with processing incoming and outcoming documents in line with the businesses required service levels.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Respond to e-mail queries from internal departments.
- Collect and distribute incoming/internal/outgoing mail from departments.
- Monitor and release print queues for barcoded print.
- Envelope, by hand or via automated methods, all centrally printed documents, matching up with required inserts.
- Prepare and frank outgoing mail for DX, Royal Mail or courier collection, including tracked mail.
Support the Indexing team when required with:
- Open and sort incoming mail (DX, Royal Mail, courier, etc), logging any tracked items.
- Prepare, batch, scan and index documents for upload to workflow system.
- Distribute hard-copy originals to relevant teams.
- Generate covering letters to accompany returned ID documents, landlord cheques, etc.
- Retain and/or securely dispose of documents in line with company policy.
Some of the personal qualities needed for the role are:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Accurate and efficient data input skills.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency.