My client are hiring a Technical Support Advisor to join their energy centric team on a permanent basis, someone on the upward curve, with a passion for energy and who is looking for a challenging role. The ideal candidate will deliver a first-class customer experience. This is an opportunity to join, one of the fastest growing UK energy suppliers. This is a genuine opportunity for the candidate to progress their career along with the rapid growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working in a small team with a high level of responsibility
- To learn and adapt to a large number of evolving business and system processes required to ensure the smooth operations of the company.
- To operate a complex, bespoke energy retail system which the candidate will be trained to operate to carry out their role.
- Highly adept in learning how to use new systems and must be technologically adept.
- A bright, rapid learner and will be expected to apply knowledge with minimal errors.
- The duties will involve taking full ownership from start to finish of various types of industry tasks, liaising with multiple stakeholders across the company.
- The candidate will see tasks from start to finish, whilst maintaining a very high standard throughout.
- This is a widely varied role and includes ad-hoc duties to assist the team with a multitude of tasks using our bespoke system, reports and many other tools at your disposal.
- You will be proactive in handling both in-bound and out-bound calls, liaising with other energy suppliers, energy brokers and industry third parties to facilitate the supply of gas and electricity to our customers across the UK.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate that they are a quick learner, have very high attention to detail, be highly PC literate and are technologically adept.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office based environment
- Technologically adept
- Excellent problem solver and a logical thinker
- Highly PC literate
- Intermediate level of skill with Microsoft Excel (e.g. comfortable in writing basic Excel formulas)
- Excellent and professional telephone manner, written and verbal skills
- Excellent communication skills and must be proficient at communicating up to director level;
- Extensive private medical/optical/dental insurance made available to all employees
- Employee pension scheme starting at 1% employer contribution, increasing to 5% in 2018
- 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday
- Free onsite parking
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)