Entry Level Project Co-ordinator
Leeds City Centre
Up to £21,000 Depending on Experience
Monday- Friday 9-5:30
My client are a leading legal services provider based in the centre of Leeds. They are currently looking for Entry Level Project Co-ordinator to join their busy department after the company have won several new contracts. They are looking for candidates with some IT experience and/or a qualification in IT and someone who is switched on and willing to learn!
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Undertake business analysis meetings and specification development as appropriate to business demands
• Review and sign off the quality of the specification to ensure that the system can be built to the required standards.
• Work closely with the Quality Analysis team to ensure that the specification and build of the system is as designed before passing to user acceptance testing as part of the software development cycle.
• Co-ordinate users to test the product and organise user acceptance testing. Continue to identify any further issues within the building and testing stages and instigate change requests when modifications are necessary, before obtaining sign off from the users.
• Build all elements of the workflow system based on the specification.
• Produce system specific documentation for use by the Business Analysis and Workflow team.
• Test the system for correct functionality.
• Provide “go live” and ongoing support for Case Manager system users.
• Be involved in post implementation reviews with Operations and Training where appropriate to evaluate the success or otherwise of particular projects.
• Identify and specify change modifications required for the Case Manager system in liaison with the IT Development team.
• Write and maintain Management Information reports for users and clients.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with users and the other IT teams
Skills & Experience required
• Good communication skills with individuals at all levels
• A logical and analytical mind
• Organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be able to work under pressure
• Initiative and flexibility
• Problem solving skills
• Self motivated
• Ability to work to deadlines
What you will get in return
• Company Summer BBQ’s
• Monthly raffles
• A competitive Salary
• Option to earn an uncapped bonus
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)