Established in 2005 we are a team with 80+ years collective commercial recruitment experience in the UK market. We are specialists in the commercial recruitment world with 3 main recruitment disciplines: Permanent Solutions, Temporary Solutions, Executive Search. We operate UK wide working with highly reputable and globally recognised brands, as well as smaller scale / local SME’s and start-ups alike.
Financially secure and stable recruitment consultancy having survived the last 2 recessions in an industry that often suffers in economic uncertainty. We have made significant tech-investments throughout 2020 enabling us to quickly embrace the new digital / virtual world and maintaining world-class service levels for candidates, clients and, of course, employees.
Jo Holdsworth Executive Search was launched as a new division within JHR in Autumn 2019 with roots being developed since 2016 (figures will be shared at interview). Being keen to accelerate the growth of this division, we are keen to hire our first Executive Search Consultant to take the reins from our Ops Director.
As JHR’s first Executive Search Consultant, you will proactively manage a pipeline of senior commercial personnel candidates and work with them to generate and identify new employment opportunities, making appropriate introductions within your network.
The role will see you engaging with a range of prospective clients, making formal introductions to organisations you would like to partner with. You will need a natural sales instinct and will conduct sales-related-activities on a daily basis. Additionally, you will receive any and all new client call ins to support the growth of your client base and will inherit all existing business.
You will manage tender processes and support clients with market research projects as part of our value-add scheme. With the support of our Operations Director, you will be involved with multiple business consultancy projects with clients as and when they arise.
Why join us in this role?
This is the first and only role of its kind within JHR which comes with a lot of scope, flexibility and earning potential! We have a 5-year roadmap for this division and this first hire will spearhead it all, having managerial responsibilities by the end of year 1. We are needing an entrepreneur who can bring ideas to the table and support us as we accelerate the growth and success of this team.
You’ll have access to some fab tech to promote your division, a fully paid for LinkedIn Recruiter license to support your day-to-day work and access to an existing network ready for you to inherit. You’ll be given a monthly client / candidate entertainment budget for you to meet all your contacts in person. You’ve got the backing of an already very successful brand in JHR and complete access to the wider businesses client base to get you going.
Perks & Benefits:
- City centre office location
- Regular team incentives and paid-for social events
- Hybrid WFH / WFO options
- Yearly appraisals, pay reviews and personal development plans
- Uncapped commission structure
- Weekly team breakfast
- Flexitime and Banked hours scheme
- Christmas shut down each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Annual leave increase per full years service up to an additional 5 days
- A genuinely great team environment
In addition to transferable experience, we look for professionals who will integrate well with our company culture and who are able to demonstrate our core values. Our team are all incredibly hardworking and have, time and again, gone above and beyond for both external parties as well as for their colleagues, and in doing so always demonstrate our core values. The role itself would suit a naturally enthusiastic and outgoing character who would cope well in a fast-paced and demanding environment where change is a constant. We look for people who work hard but work smart, who establish routine, seize opportunities and challenge what they think is possible.
Person Specification & Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years commercial recruitment experience
- Ability to demonstrate previous success in a sales / BD focused environment. Having been in a setting where you have generated your own client base
- Some network of senior candidates preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter advantageous
- Experience of converting senior contacts via targeted written communication
- Ability to evidence strong forecasting abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a “smart working” mentality, utilising CRM to generate business for you
- Excellent team player
- Experience of having worked towards, exceeded, and controlled performance against, targets
- Self-motivated and determined by nature
- Ideally a car driver – not essential
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)