An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrative focused coordinator to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a fast paced administrative position, recording data and using spreadsheets, reports and other methods of data to support the office in the smooth running of its departments. Previous experience in a customer service environment is also necessary as you will be liaising with clients, suppliers and industry brokers on both inbound and outbound calls, assisting in resolving complex account queries. This will be a multi-faceted role which will evolve dependent on business needs, the right candidate will be a fast learner, able to take on ad-hoc duties and use their initiative to manage and resolve any situations which may arise. You will take full ownership for the duties within your role, responsible for consistently high standards whilst utilizing the excellent training and support made available by the team.
- You will be responsible for supporting the teams within the office, carrying out various tasks to ensure they are able to operate efficiently and effectively.
- You will be required to liaise with clients, industry brokers and third parties to facilitate in the provision of energy products to customers.
- You will also be required to accurately record and extract information, creating and using reports to assist in the day to day running of the office.
- You will be responsible for your workload, ensuring all set tasks are completed as and when required and to a high standard
Experience and skills required
- A minimum of 2 years office experience with a proven record of both customer service and administrative duties.
- A fast learner with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work reactively, taking on additional or unexpected duties without negatively impacting upon day to day responsibilities.
- Highly adept in learning how to use new systems and must be technologically adept.
- Intermediate level of skill with Microsoft Excel (e.g. comfortable in writing basic Excel formulas
- Ability to work as part of a team environment.
- Adaptable, able to evolve with the business and the role.
Working within a friendly team for a company that offers excellent training, support and progression opportunities, our client is looking for candidates who are ambitious, hardworking and passionate about their career.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, progressing into a long term role within professional environment where your skills can be utilized to their full potential, this would be an ideal role for you! Our client is able to offer an excellent working environment, along with comprehensive training, 37.5 hour working weeks with no requirement to work weekends, extensive private medical/optical/dental insurance and an employee pension scheme.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 DOE
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)